Tiffany, Nickie, David
Decision: Tiffany will be sbvolunteer announcement egroup main moderator
Add: Pictures at events to â€œIdeas for Volunteersâ€
1. Do you want to be on the volunteer email list and the Sustainable Bellingham event announcement list?
2. Weâ€™re (the volunteer team) getting organized and started
3. sustainability dialogue
1. Do you work? Who do you work for? What does your company do?
2. Are you a student? At what school?
3. Would you want to volunteer regular hours or on call? Commitment level
4. What are some skills you have that might be applicable for volunteering?
5. Do you know any people who would be interested in joining SB?
6. Do you know any people who might like to donate to SB?
7. What does sustainability mean to you?
Tuesday the 30th at the Oasis
Potluck 6-7 and meeting 7-8
The Oasis is not easy to find so give these directions:
Go on Garden St up the hill towards WWU
Follow the main road as Garden St turns into W Campus and Highland Dr.
At the water tower turn LEFT on W. College Way
At the first light turn RIGHT on Bill McDonald
At the first light turn RIGHT on 21st St
Take first LEFT on Douglas
Take first LEFT on 22nd St
The Oasis is at the end on the right with a school bus in the yard.
Outline orientation meeting (What do we want to say, Whoâ€™s gonna say what and when)
Calling our volunteers with our initial surveys and talks
David confirm with oasis about the 30th